Monday, April 6, 2009

Last attempt at Winter I hope


You know at Christmas time I really love snow, but I was supposed to go to a baseball game today. I drove to work in snow and now it is 34 degrees. I surely hope this is winter's last hurrah. I want summer and I want it bad. Along that line here is a picture of my new Spring/Summer purse. I love a big purse these days and this is a big one. Measures 14 inches wide at top, 17 inches tall with 10 inch drop to handles. I just finished it last week and so far have not loaded it up toooooo much and so I still love it.


Also great news, I just made my first Etsy sale. It is great fun to actually sell something there. I have the hat all packaged up and ready to ship. Scrub caps are all the rage in my hospitals operating room. The one and only thing you can wear that has any personal anything to it in the OR. I have also been donating them to patients requiring a head shave prior to OR. Seems like I would want a hat and not a disposable one that itches either.


Easter is almost here. Traveling this year to southern MI. Traditions you know. They will have their daffodils blooming and some tulips and I will be so jealous but it lets me know that soon they will bloom here also. Easter with my sister is always a joy and I anticipate this year will be no different.
Blessings of the Risen Lord to you all.

No comments: