Monday, April 27, 2009

Another Monday

Well here we are at the beginning of another week. Starting out so nice and then it looks like it could get miserable. We have predictions of 75 here today and sunny. But later today dropping temps and thunderstorms and we have ball games today. 2.5" of rain on Saturday night made it pretty soggy here already. Ah well April showers, I guess.

But I am looking ahead to summer with my new handbag called Flip Flop Beauty. It makes me think about summer and long for it as well. I need to add a little bead work to it and make it a little more fun. Just haven't done it yet. Used the same pattern as you can tell, as was used for the blue one of several posts ago. (Is that really proper sentence structure) Made 3 of them and sold one at work the other day. That gal is a beader and she is adding her own bead work so I am anxious to see it.

Well it's my day off and I need to get to work and enjoy the nice morning. Maybe a little walk with Jack my dog and then who knows...

No comments: