Monday, June 1, 2009

June 1 and summer is Where...

June 1 and it still doesn't feel like summer. I cannot wait for the summer evenings to begin. We just cannot break out of the early spring feel in the air. We are having our flowers bloom and many complaints about allergies but very little summer heat. I want summer and I long to hear someone talk about it's too hot outside. Can't wait. I have planted some flowers and the lettuce is growing and some rhubarb is getting very big. Saw a whole plot of rhododendrons in bloom today. I want some. Maybe pictures soon but none today. Just finished a bag full of scrub hats today and off to work they went with me this morning. I think I'm breaking out the Flip Flop purse tomorrow. I have a flower shopping adventure planned with my friend Helen on Thursday. Been mentoring a student at work and tomorrow is her last day... Congratulations Amy, ya done good girl.

No comments: